Welcome to Our Official Website
1. Aviation Consultancy
2. Aircraft management
3. Airworthiness Management
4. Operation Management
5. Inventory Management
6. Pre purchase Inspection (PPI)
DAC Aviation one stop for all aviation services and consultancy for the best ownership experience by highly expertise team members. By placing your aircraft under the watchful care of DAC Aviation professionals, you can rest assured world class support ranging from aviation management, aircraft management, operation management, inventory management or any other special services on request of the customers.
As we all know that ownership and management of aircraft assets demands for numerous regulatory and technical requirements, considering that our engineering and operation team, is ready to serve 24x7 to keep the aircraft airworthy for the next flight.Our highly experts team member of aviation and information technology always passionate for consultancy of your queries and offer best solution. Before delivering any product and services to the customer two stage quality check are performed for the best customer satisfaction
1. Regulatory Compliance
2. Preparation of Manuals /Regulatory Documents
3. AMC for compliance of manual revision
4. Liasion with regulatory bodies
We are at your service for any requirement of national or international regulatory body of the state. We at DAC strictly follow the rules/regulations laid down by the national or international regulators which keep your aircraft airworthy and safe to fly. We are extremely expert & presentable in preparation of all concerned manuals and documents required to keeping the aircraft in air with safety.
We also provide service of liaison with REGIONAL OFFICES (Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai & Bengaluru) or HEAD QUARTER Office (New Delhi) on behave of customer to streamline the process. Team in all the location ensure for on time delivery of the services.
A system is structured that the documentation must match the technical status of the aircraft at all times for quality & safety.
DAC Aviation have a team of experts for preparation of all concerned manuals and documents related to maintenance, operation, flight safety, SMS, cabin crew etc. are mentioned below:
· Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition
· Maintenance Organization Exposition
· Engineering Procedure Manual
· Continuing Airworthiness Procedure Manual
· Aircraft Maintenance Programme
· Calendar/Flight Hours/Flight Cycle based maintenance schedules
· Minimum Equipment List
· Flight Report Book
· Layout of Passenger Arrangement
· Weight Schedule
· Load & Trim Sheet
· Reliability Programme
· Airworthiness Review Certificate file preparation
· Certificate of Airworthiness file preparation
· Certification of Registration file preparation
· Preparation/process of file for Initial, Variation & renewal of CAMO & CAR-145 Organization Approval
· Preparation/process of file for approval of CAR 147 (Training Organization)
· Operation Manual
· PBN Manual
· Flight Safety Manual
· SMS Manual
· Security Manual
· FSDS Manual
· Cabin Crew Training Manual
· SEP Manual
· Process/preparation for CAP 3300
· Process/preparation for CAP 3400
· Workshop Manual
· Dangerous Good Manual
1. Data collection
2. Data analysis
3. Data presentation
4. Data migration
Now a days in digital world data play a extremely important role for smooth functioning of the of any organization. We at DAC Aviation manage you data for your analysis and decision making.
1. Take up the projects (planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closure) eg. Schedule maintenance, unscheduled maintenance to better control the cost and downtime.
2. Heavy check management
Blending of aviation with information technology using Artificial Intelligence.
Our team of experts prepare your system/process and aline you as per the regulation of the state.
Our associate are well experience for any freight and customs related assigned job with strictly follow of the time line provided by the customer.
We are having extensive data base of human resource. On understanding necessity of requirement professionals we shortlist and present to the customer for hiring. It will save your time and money for the hiring of the appropriate staff as per customer’s frame. Our database consists of the following professional:
· Cockpit Crews
· Cabin Crews
· Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
· Accountable Manager
· Continuing Airworthiness Manager
· Quality Manager
· Flight Safety Manager
· Other support staffs.
Our analyst are having hand on experience for the following services:
Provide best service for configuration of the software for providing FDR readout services.
1. FDR read out
2. Exceedence/FOQA services
3. FDR sensor calibration